Kindle - Kids yoga rules
Mini Mighty Kids yoga
It is our Kids yoga fun… Joyful, playful self-expression for kids!
Children have different needs, respond to different stimuli, and learn in different ways. Our Kids class offers nontraditional yoga classes: invigorating, interactive, imaginative journeys into your child’s developing mind, body, and spirit.
Each yoga practice is built from the ground up, creating an exclusively child-based practice and giving children the sometimes rare opportunity to just be kids within the context of yoga asana and meditation.
Busy lifestyles are commonplace for today’s kids due to a combination of factors including varied caregivers, over stimulation, academic and social pressure and full schedules. As a result, many kids are “maxed out” and many parents are seeking ways to help reduce stress and have fun with their kids.
Beyond the well-known benefits such as increasing strength, flexibility, and concentration, yoga is non-competitive and fun! The benefits of yoga for our children include:
• Assists neuromuscular-development
• Encourages motor development on both sides of the body
• Develops a strong and flexible body
• Increases balance, body awareness and coordination
• Reduces injuries and improves performance
• Improves digestion and strengthens the immune system
• Relaxes the body and promotes better sleep
• Relieves tension and stress
• Increases concentration, focus and attention span
• Promotes thinking and memory
• Stimulates auditory processing and responsiveness
• Calms and quiets the mind
• Reduces stress and anxiety
• Balances a high or low energy child
• Builds confidence and self-esteem
• Enhances team skills and social interaction
• Develops discipline and self-control
• Inspires respect for themselves and others
• Enables social interaction and self-expression
• Encourages a fit and healthy lifestyle
• It’s playful and fun!
***We do not Heat our Kids Classes.
Age and developmentally appropriate yoga poses, breathing exercises, meditation, and relaxation techniques offer a child-friendly relationship to the physical and philosophical traditions of yoga. You will discover that our Yoga's kids classes incorporate lessons in creativity, self-acceptance, interpersonal skills, positive thinking, personal & environmental awareness and (most of all) fun, which offer you and your kids positive tools for your everyday lives.
POLICIES & INFORMATION:
· Mats included in the Class Series Purchase
· Children who have a Fever or are otherwise ill may not attend Class
· Parents are responsible for bringing specialty items if necessary (e.g., Nappies, Clothing, Special Needs)
· Liability waivers must to completed prior to participation
· Classes are not heated