- - Personal or Business Checks are NOT ACCEPTED in our studios
- - Visa - MasterCard - Discover - are all welcome as payment methods
- - We do also accept Cash but no checks, thank you
- - Please remove shoes, slippers, or sandals upon entering the studio or check-in area
- - Behind our Reception desk is for staff only
- - Refrain from talking in the Yoga Room – Students are meditating and preparing for their class. The Yoga room is a place of silence
- - When speaking on a Cell Phone please go outside of the building rather than our Reception area.
- - Silenced Cell phones in the yoga room are for Doctors-on-call, Mothers, and emergencies ONLY
- - Must be 16 years or older to practice at our studios. Age 16 require parental consent, 17 and old may practice as they wish.
- - You must use LARGE Towels on your mat
- - If you sweat excessively, and use only a yogi toes, please bring extra towels.
- - If you are a person that sweats a lot then please be curtious enough to do the following: Bring or Rent extra Towels & Please, wipe your mat down before you pick it up off the flooring.
- - Be conservative with the amount of tissues and paper towels that you use. Try using the hanging towel instead. Save a Tree – Recycle – ReUse – Reduce
- - Be mindful if you need to leave the room during class and if you must leave please do so in between postures.
- - Plan to stay for the entire length of the class. If, on occasion, you absolutely must leave early, please let the teacher know before class begins.
- - The Back row is for new students.
- - Front row is for more experienced practitioners only.
- - All merchandise and/or rentals must be paid for at time of purchase. Money can be placed on your hot yoga account so you can carry a balance for purchases of water, towels, etc. Minimum Credit Card purchase amount is $15
- - Practicing with us means that you will make every effort and adhere to our teachers’ instructions and to follow our studio policies.
- “Rollover Classes” are classes that have expired on a previous Class package and have been rolled into a new class package
- - “Rollover Classes” may be “rolled” into a new class package at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- - Active packages that contain “Rollover Classes” may not be suspended or frozen for any reason
- - Valid dates on packages that contain “Rollover Classes” are strongly upheld
- - At the time of Expiration, the unused classes contained in a class package lose 100% of their value and are no longer considered valid unused classes
- - “Rollover Classes” have no monetary value at all and exist solely at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- - After a period of 365 days (1 year) all unused “Rollover Classes”, that exist in any expired or non- expired class package, are no longer available for rolling over into a new package and may be terminated by Fire Shaper
- - “Rollover Classes” may not be shared, transferred or sold
- - “Rollover Class” policy may change anytime at the discretion of Fire Shaper.
- - “Rollover Classes” may not be Shared, Transferred, Extended, Frozen or Sold
- - “Rollover Class” policy is strictly upheld and there are NO special circumstances for extending, freezing, sharing, transferring or re-selling.
- - "Rollover Classes" are not added automatically and you must notify us via email in order to apply any rollover classes (email@example.com)
- - Unused classes will only be rolled over at the request of the student and will not be automatically rolled over by Fire Shaper
- - The rolling over of unused classes is not a standard service and may only be exercised as an option by request from the package holder provided all other conditions are met
- - If you choose to use "Rollover Classes" those classes will not be used first in your new package. They will only be used once the new purchased classes have been used up.
- - All classes in a package (including Rollover Classes) are subject to that current packages expiration date and will expire at that time.
GIFT CARDS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
- - Gift Cards & Certificates will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without your (the purchaser or recipients) permission.
- - Gift Cards & Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a cash refund.
- - Discounts and special offers do not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards & Certificates.
- - Gift Card & Certificate policy may be changed at anytime, and are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper.
- - Gift Cards & Certificates are valid for a period of 5 years at which time any existing credit will be deleted from the system and are non-refundable.
- - Fire Shaper is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards or Gift Certificates
- - Gift Cards & Certificates must be physically presented in its original form (except emailed gift certificates) in order to be used
- - Gift Cards & Certificates that have be pre-applied to a clients account may not be transferred unless unused and requested for transfer by the original recipient
- - All packages have expiration dates and will be strongly upheld
- - Only the Yearly Unlimited may be frozen one time with a Doctors’ note
- - Package policies may be changed at anytime, and are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper
- - Packages may not be Shared, Sold or Transferred
- - At the time of expiration, all unused classes that exist in a class package lose any and all monetary value
- - Packages cannot be returned or refunded for any reason.
- - All package sales are final
- - Package upgrades are available at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- - All unlimited packages are time based packages and the class count (class count default is 10000, 9999 or the similar) in the package has no monetary value and is not available for rolling over, extending, transferring, sharing, selling, or refunding
- - All unlimited packages hold a maximum participation of 2 classes per day.
- - Items that have been worn may not be exchanged or returned
- - Items presented for Return or Exchange must be in same condition as purchased with the original receipt and packaging/tagging
- - Exchanges may be accepted within 7 days of purchase
- - Items accepted as “returned” may be returned for Fire Shaper account credit only
- - There are no cash, check, or credit card refunds
- - Refunds are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper
- - Retail Policies may be changed at anytime by Fire Shaper
- - Online store items and Online purchases are subject to the Retail Policies of Fire Shaper
- - Online store purchases made through any of our Partner Stores are subject to the Partner Store Policies
- - Fire Shaper Partner Stores are listed on the Fire Shaper Online Retail Store Pages
- - Fire Shaper is not responsible for any purchases made through the Fire Shaper Partner Stores
AUTO RENEW POLICIES
- - ALL AUTO RENEW PACKAGES ARE SELF-MANAGED BY YOU (THE CLIENT) THROUGH YOUR LOG IN AND SECURE ACCOUNT PROFILE - FIRE SHAPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELETING OR TERMINATING ANY OF YOUR CONTRACTS - YOU MUST READ YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY - NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY - FIRE SHAPER OFFERS YOU THE GREATEST FLEXIBILITY IN MANAGING YOUR AUTO RENEW, IN EXCHANGE, ALL TERMINATING IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY. IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM GAURANTEED COMMITMENT ATTACHED TO YOUR PARTICULAR AUTO RENEW PACKAGE AND YOU TERMINATE PRIOR TO YOUR MINIMUM CONTRACTED TIME FRAME FIRE SHAPER WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEEK PAYMENT FOR ALL OUTSTANDING BALANCES - NO EXCEPTION
- - All Auto Renew holders agree to the terms and conditions listed in their contract upon purchase and/or upon use of the pacakge
- - Terminating your Auto Renew is simple: CLICK TO MANAGE YOUR AUTO RENEW HERE All Auto Renew Packages may only be terminated by the client by logging onto their account.
- - Terminating your Auto Renew package online will terminate its use IMMEDIATELY. Be sure to plan your termination accordingly.
- - Terminated Auto Renew accounts may not be re-instated. Once the account holder has terminated their account the process is final.
- - All Auto Renew holders are required to review and accept their electronic contract and agreement. Please log onto your account to review your document/contract if you have not done so already.
- - All Auto Renew Package holders require submission of a Suspension Application 7 days prior to any proposed Suspension Time period. Subject to Fees.
- - Any suspension submission is not activated until acknowledged by firstname.lastname@example.org be sure you receive email confirmation of the suspension
- - If a payment is processed prior to suspension the payment will remain in your Fire Shaper Account and the suspension will provide you with the proper usage of all suspended days. Your payment WILL NOT be refunded.
- - Suspending or Freezing an Auto Renew is not a gauranteed service and is by the descretion of Fire Shaper only. You may also incur a Fee to suspend.
- - To obtain a Suspension Application please email: Info@YourAutoRenew.com with your name and studio affilitation
- - Minimum age to participate is 16 years old
- - 16 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign off on their waiver form as well as either participate with them or wait for them in our reception area
- - Age 17 and above may participate on their own and sign on their own behalf
- - Parents may not leave their children in our reception area, outside the studio, or in their car while they practice yoga. Any actions deemed abusive or irresponsible in nature will be reported to the proper authorities.
- - We have a ZERO tolerance policy regarding Harassement of any kind.
- - Fire Shaper and the staff of Fire Shaper withold the right to deny access to any person/client that has demonstrated any behavior deemed in-appropriate in anyway.
- - In-appropriate behavior may be defined as but, not limited to, harrasement (sexual or otherwise), in-subordinate, threatening, biased, abusive, or un-kind to their fellow humans
- - All client are expected to follow the policies of Fire Shaper and are expected to treat each other with dignity, respect, love, honor, and compassion. Please be mindful of your state of being and if you lose your "mindfullness" simply perform 50 repititions of Pranayama Deep Breathing and stand on your head for a few minutes and perhaps some yoga love will flow into your brain or being :)